Renault Kangoo, Nissan Kubistar Petrol:
Renault Kangoo, Nissan Kubistar Petrol Models 2001 to 2006 (UK and European Models)
Pocket book – A5 format
- Renault Kangoo
- Nissan Kubistar
- 1.2 Litre 8V (DF7) Engine
- 1.2 Litre 16V (DF4) Engine
- 1.4 Litre 8V (K7J) Engine
- 1.6 Litre 16V (K4M) Engine
- 2001 to 2006
- Includes 4×4 With 1.6 Litre Engine
Detailed description of removal, installation, adjustments, repair, overhaul and servicing of all the major vehicle parts (excluding body) including engine, ”common rail” diesel fuel injection system, clutch, brakes, steering, front and rear suspension, transmission (except overhaul), electrical equipment with wiring diagrams, exploded views and complete technical data.
Small though this Workshop Manual is in size, it lacks no detail in covering the whole of the servicing and repair of the Renault Kangoo Van models with two-wheel and four-wheel drive, fitted with 1.5 litre K9K dCi engine (65 BHP to 2003 and 82 BHP to 2004) and 1.9 litre F9Q dTi and dCi engines, both with indirect and direct diesel fuel intjection (80 BHP dTi and dCi to 2003 and 84 BHP from 2004 from 2004 for the dCi).
Compiled and illustrated by experts, this manual provides a concise source of helpful Information, all of which has been cross-checked for accuracy to the manufacturer’s official service and repair procedures, but many instructions have derived from actual practice to facilitate your work. Where special tools are required, these are identified in the text if absolutely necessary and the authors do not hesitate to advise you if it is felt that the operation cannot be properly undertaken without the use of such tools.
The manual is called “Pocket Mechanic” and produced in a handy glove-pocket size with the aim that it should be kept in the vehicle whilst you are travelling. Many garage mechanics themselves use these publications in their work and if you have the manual with you in the car you will have an invaluable source of reference which will quickly repay its modest initial cost.
- This manual is intended for vehicles built to UK and European specifications with a gasoline/petrol engine unless diesel is specifically mentioned. Whilst many details are useful for the same make and model of car built for other markets, such vehicles may have different features, especially in areas concerned with safety and emission control.Paperback: 200 pages
Publisher: Peter Russek Publications Ltd (Jan. 3 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 189878017X
- ISBN-13: 978-1898780175
- Product Dimensions: 20.2 x 14.6 x 1.2 cm
- Shipping Weight: 259 g