Citroen Relay, Peugeot Boxer, Fiat Ducato:
1.9 and 2.5 Litre Diesel from 1994
1.9D from 2000
Citroen Relay, Peugeot Boxer, Fiat Ducato Diesel Models From 1994 (UK and European Models)
Pocket book – A5 format
Covers following vehicles from 1994 (Fiat Ducato with 1.9 Litre XUD Engine From 2000):
- Citroen Relay
- Peugeot Boxer
- Diesel and Turbo Diesel
- 1.9 (XUD), 2.5 (DJ5) Litre Engines From 1994
- Includes 4×4 Vehicles
- Fiat Ducato with 1.9 Litre XUD Engine From 2000
Detailed description of removal, installation, adjustments, repair, overhaul and servicing of all the major vehicle parts (excluding body) including engine, valves, diesel fuel injection system, turbocharger, clutch, brakes, steering, front and rear suspension, transmissions (except overhaul), drive shafts, electrical equipment with wiring diagrams, exploded views and complete technical data.
Small though this Workshop Manual is in size, it lacks no detail in covering the whole of the servicing and repair of the latest Citroen Relay and Peugeot Boxer vehicles with diesel and turbo diesel engines from 1994.
Compiled and illustrated by experts, this manual provides a concise source of helpful Information, all of which has been cross-checked for accuracy to the manufacturer’s official service and repair procedures, but many instructions have derived from actual practice to facilitate your work. Where special tools are required, these are identified in the text if absolutely necessary and the authors do not hesitate to advise you if it is felt that the operation cannot be properly undertaken without the use of such tools.
The manual is called “Pocket Mechanic” and produced in a handy glove-pocket size with the aim that it should be kept in the vehicle whilst you are travelling. Many garage mechanics themselves use these publications in their work and if you have the manual with you in the car you will have an invaluable source of reference which will quickly repay its modest initial cost.
Table of Contents
- GENERAL INFORMATION, DIMENSIONS, WEIGHTS, CAPACITIES, GENERAL, SERVICING NOTES
- LUBRICATION SYSTEM
- COOLING SYSTEM
- DIESEL FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM
- TURBO CHARGER
- TRANSMISSION (GEARBOX)
- DRIVE SHAFTS
- FRONT AXLE AND SUSPENSION
- REAR AXLE AND SUSPENSION
- BRAKE SYSTEM
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- WIRING DIAGRAM
- FAULT FINDING SECTION
- This manual is intended for vehicles built to UK and Europeanspecifications with a gasoline/petrol engine unless diesel is specifically mentioned. Whilst many details are useful for the same make and model of car built for other markets, such vehicles may have different features, especially in areas concerned with safety and emission control.
- Publisher: Peter Russek Publications Ltd (Oct 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1898780641
- ISBN-13: 978-1898780649
- Product Dimensions: 20.4 x 14.6 x 1.6 cm
- 196 Pages
- Part of the Peter Russek Pocket Mechanic Series